Monday, August 18, 2008

16-07-2008 to 16-08-2008

All sort of weather (Sunny, Cloudy and Rainy) for this 1 whole month.

I was thinking why am i so long winded, aiya just summarize the important point.

These smiley thing keep going on till 24/07/2008 and each day i get to know more about her. Hehehehe Thru frend lah...

On 24/07 i was meeting my close friend EC for lunch when i was reaching the lobby, there she was walking towards my direction. She saw me and immediately her facial expression changed. from :~ to a :~) look. The next reaction was to wave at me. I was surprise and i smile and wave back. Honestly i was alone i swear. but the only thing was that i was on the line with FW. If i wasn't on the line i could have spoken to her. AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHH.
When i came back from lunch i mentioned it to my friend Fat IT. he asked me what din u speak to her?????????? "SIGH" :( Ronnie YOU COULD HAVE SPOKEN TO HER : "Hi, Going for Lunch?

25/07 was a really bad day. Today i heard from FAT IT that she is attached. OH well Ronnie time to do what u r suppose to do. Hibernate zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............................
I keep telling myself dun think too much silly, she is attached ok......
But on the devil side, Who cares as long as she is not married i stand a chance RIGHT????????


04/08 was a real screw up day for me... On the way back home, there she was walking towards the MRT Platform..... As usual i was on the third door, there she was walking towards my side alone. I saw her giving me a cunning smile. AGAIN "I THINK" i think too much. She enters the same cabin as me , she was just beside me. I scan thru the entire area, there was another lady that was staring at me suspecting that i will try to buaya her.. I wanted to talk to he but i couldn't open up my mouth. And i was prespiring like hell. Slowly i move inward, after 1 station she turns her head over. I think she is disappointed, when the train reached JE Station she moved inward and took a seat, which usually she does not take a seat......
RONNIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING LETTING A GOOD CHANCE THAT SHE CREATED SLIPS AWAY FROM YOU*Shaking my Bodoh head*

After that day on i din see her smiling at me and she move further down the MRT Cabin.


RONNIE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING. You dun deserve any lady......

1 comment:

Bee Bee said...

I linked you le! But you never link me back! What is this!?!?! Where is justice!!!!