Tuesday, August 26, 2008

26/08/2008

Cloudy/Rainy/Sunny

Strange weather today... So unpredictable, 1 hr it rains another hr it was sunny, but what the heck who cares cos today is a sunny day for me. YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ppl must be wondering y?????? Cos GOD answer to my prayers, I went lunch with her. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!! I am so happy and nervous. Her look, her smiles andevrything really melts my heart. Thanks to my great PAL FAT IT who arranged this lunch appointment. TSK TSK TSK....

I think she finally know my name..............

More joy after lunch *Thankyou GOD* This is how it goes: I was in the show room and when i went near to the glass looking around there she was walking pass the showroom. OH BOY the smile is back.... Woo Hoo Actually i was caught by surprise by her...... but i did smile at her and she smile back...... Yeah Yeah Yeah..............

Later when she walked pass again she was looking into the show room again. Oh Boy Oh Boy. Ronnie God answer your prayer already. I really hope she is the chosen one. I will sayang her a lot with care and tender.. Hehehehehehehe.

Thank You God.........................

No comments: