Sunday, August 24, 2008

23/08/2008

Rainy Day

Wah Lau man!!!!!!!!!!!!

Villa lost to Stoke City 3-2.... Curse Sorensen for being so good to keep Villa to 2 goals.

Scorer for Villa Carew (2nd Goal of the Season) and Martin Laursen (more to come from him???? Cos being the top scorer in the defender category)

Soccer a side.....I have been wondering where she usually hang out on weekend?? Go BF house??? or Go out for a movie????

For me it is usually movie time cos i dun have any GF's house to visit... That is why i am always going out with friends.....

PITY ME... I dun think so cos i dun deserve any sympathy....

The only thing i hope for is that she can be my GF or wife.... Come on Ronnie stop dreaming these things will never happen. Juz wakey wakey.... But come to thing of it, if she is the chosen one will god give me a signal?????? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.........

No comments: